Portraiture WorkshopSpeaker: Endia Beal
10:00 am - 1:00 pm CST
Location: Opry | Ryman Studio PQR, Level 0
Track(s): Portrait, Technique
Endia Beal is an internationally known artist, author, and Sony Artisan of Imagery. Her work is featured in several online editorials including The New York Times, National Geographic, TIME Magazine, and the Financial Times Weekend Magazine. Beal’s hands-on workshop will teach photographers how to use portraiture to highlight the story behind their subjects. She will explore the techniques and challenges in portrait photography. Each participant will learn how to work with their subjects to create and compose a striking portrait.
• Learn how to create and compose a portrait.
• Develop a concept behind the portrait.
• Understand how to provide constructive critiques of photographic content and composition.
• Learn how to establish trust and develop a relationship with your subjects.
• Explore color balance and editing of photographic images.
Hands-on pre-con classes are $149/class.
Register for 2 different hands-on sessions for only $249.