10:00 am - 1:00 pm CST
Opry | Ryman Studio ABC, Level 0
Do you want to be the premier studio in your market? Whether portraits/headshots or weddings, only two questions matter to the successful photographer: 1. Am I creating work I’m proud of? and 2. Am I giving my subjects an experience that turns them (and their friends) into loyal customers?
In this deep dive masterclass, The Blumes (15-year veterans and official “Fastest Growing Business” honorees) will help you build your studio’s complete Client Experience from shoot to sale. Go hands-on to discover:
- What communication formula helps you direct ordinary (even awkward) portrait subjects, so they look and feel natural in your camera?
- How can you move headshot/portrait sessions “from posed to playful,” earning great reviews!
- Who is your ideal client… or is there a secret to “creating ideal clients” from almost any inquiry?
- When is just the right time to ask for the booking/sale? And when to send the “magic email”?
- What words can you use to create confidence, get more referrals, and fix any complaints?
- Get ready to actually enjoy lighting, posing, and directing live subjects, plus role-play the business conversations so critical to your success!
Hands-on pre-con classes are $149/class.
Register for 2 different hands-on sessions for only $249.
Each hands-on class is offered twice, 10am-1pm and 2pm-5pm. Visit the speaker's profile to see available options.