Sponsored by GotPhoto
Speakers: Mitchel Moore, Heather Crowder, Carl Bott
Interested in adding a lucrative new genre of photography to your portrait business? Already have your first school or sports team booked, but are unsure what to do next? "Volume" photography is profitable, and fun, AND creates a new stream of clients for your portrait business. Join experts Mitchell Moore, Heather Crowder, and Carl Bott, successful portrait, and 'volume' photography veterans, as they go over everything you need to succeed with school and sports photography! During this Deep Dive, you will learn how to:
· Build profitable price lists
· Target the right schools or teams
· Craft the perfect sales pitch
· Set up and optimize your picture-day workflow
· Quickly and efficiently pose subjects of all ages
· Live demonstration of the picture day process from start to finish
· Maximize post-picture day sales
· Learn how to turn your new 'volume' customers into portrait studio clients
Mitchell, Heather, and Carl bring with them years of experience within both the volume and portrait photography industries, covering multiple professional photography segments such as family and boutique senior photography, volume school photography, and volume youth sports photography. You won’t want to miss this informative and practical session that promises to empower you with not only volume photography knowledge, but the practical steps needed to embrace this genre and move your business forward in the industry.
Deep Dive classes are $189/class.
Click here to register for Imaging USA and add a Deep Dive session.