Participants will check in at the Photo walk table on the Lower Level of the KICC and proceed from there to the nearby location.
Just about all of photographers get asked, on a regular basis, “Do you do video too?” After this session, you will feel confident to say YES and just push the Red Button! Join Ben as he shares his tips, tricks and insights for photographers stepping into video. We’ll explore some simple, affordable ways to create stable footage, light your scenes like a pro and capture usable audio. We want everyone to feel empowered to go out and create videos that are simple and look professional and feel confident adding video to your product offering after Imaging USA.
Attendees will leave knowing:
● Maximizing Picture Quality with Proper Camera Settings
● Proper Gear to provide ultimate stability when shooting
● Basic Lighting Techniques
● Capturing Great Audio Every Time
● K.I.S.S. and create simple editing sequences